A. Remember this:
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve”
B. Andrew Carnegie:
“… you have a great power under your control — the power to take possession of your mind and direct it to whatever ends you may desire — a gift from the creator”.
Two sealed envelopes
- Riches – if you take possession of and direct your mind
- Penalties – price of neglect of great power
C. The Starting Point:
- On page one of your notebook, write down your major desire in life
- Write what you intend to give in return for what you desire
- Memorize both statements and repeat them 12 times daily, always ending with the following expression of gratitude:
O Divine Providence, I ask not for more riches but more wisdom with which to make wiser use of the riches you gave me at birth, consisting in the power to control and direct my own mind to whatever ends I might desire.